Who is collecting the data?
What information is being collected?
"Leads that Work" (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) will only collect such personal data with your permission that is necessary to: provide services to you; to make a tailored website available to you; to manage our treatment regimens; to verify your identity; for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes; with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you. Typically, this will involve sending you emails. The personal information collected would include, for example: your name, email and address details as necessary.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and you have the right to unsubscribe upon every contact or contact us at any time to have your data deleted. However, the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
Types of data we collect
Google Analytics: When someone visits neednewclients.co.uk, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
How will the information be used?
We will use your contact details to provide information about offers at "Leads that Work", that you have voluntarily indicated you are interested in. We will check every now and then that you’re happy to continue receiving information from us. We will store your contact details within a secure database. We do not rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, Mailchimp to deliver our emails. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our email services. For more information, please see Mailchimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Carole at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights - Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. If you have any queries, please email your question or request to our data protection officer Carole at email@example.com
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
· the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
· processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
· processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
· processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
· processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
· processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, where the data subject is a child.
For any additional information please contact our data protection officer Carole - contact@neednewclients
Last Updated: 11th April 2021